Tank Containers for Cryogenic Gases
Eurotainer is leading the way in the global use of tank containers for the transport and storage of cryogenic gases
The most efficient and optimal tank containers available for the transport and storage of cryogenic products.
Eurotainer has developed a full range of transport and storage solutions for cryogenic air gases like nitrogen, oxygen and argon (LIN/LOX/LAR), carbon dioxide (CO2), liquefied natural gas (LNG) and other gases.
CRYOGENIC TANK CONTAINERS CAN BE USED IN A VARIETY OF INDUSTRIES INCLUDING:
- Food and beverage
- Oil and gas field operations
- Electronics and semiconductor
- Larger capacity: cryogenic tank containers are available in two models – 20 foot (20 000 to 22 500 liters) and 40 foot (46 000 liters)
- Extended hold times facilitate lower storage costs and extend supply chains
- Stainless steel inner and outer vessels for lower maintenance costs
- Products: Nitrogen, Argon, Oxygen, Natural Gas (LNG), Ethane, Ethylene, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous Oxide, Trifluoromethane and other cryogenic gases
- Global availability: Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific
Watch 3D/CAD Videos of our tank containers