On October 10, 2018 Eurotainer hosted one hundred and fifty (150) clients, suppliers and employees at the BBVA Compass Stadium, home of the Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash professional soccer teams. Attendees of the event came from around the globe. Guests were welcomed from Peru, Australia, Mexico, Singapore, China, Russia, France, UK, The Netherlands and the United States.
The Customer Technical Day was an unforgettable event that focused on interactive sessions and hands-on learning. Our guests were able to:
- See a diverse collection of tank containers, small portable tanks and the key components that go into providing a quality product around the globe
- Learn about the what goes into making your packaging safe and compliantMeet the strategic suppliers to Eurotainer that work with us to provide a consistent and high quality product for your
- bulk liquid and gas shipments
- Obtain accreditation for DOT Hazardous Material Training.
- Meet representatives from The US DOT and Transport Canada and learn about DOT Compliance for IM/UN tanks
- Discuss best practices for tank containers and small portable tanks with our global team and our strategic suppliers
Eurotainer also unveiled a new innovation in the transport and storage of high purity, and corrosive products in tank containers that will revolutionize the handling of these products.